Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Dual zone climate control
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- LED headlights with headlight washers
- LED daytime running lights
- LED rear lights
- Front and rear electric windows
- Light and rain sensor for auto activation of lights and windscreen wipers
- S Line body styling
- Acoustic windscreen
- Coming home function
- Aluminium window surround
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Body colour door mirrors
- Body coloured bumpers
- Chrome exhaust tailpipe
- Door mirror integrated indicators
- Front fog lights
- Front lip spoiler
- Heated windscreen washer jets
- Loading sill protector in stainless steel
- Rear diffuser with platinum insert
- Rear wiper
- Sunband for windscreen
- 12V socket in rear centre console
- 3 spoke multi-function Q design steering wheel
- Aluminium door sill trims
- Black cloth headlining
- Door sill trim strips
- Electric front lumbar adjustment
- Front and rear headrests
- Front centre armrest with storage compartment and angle adjustment
- Front sports seats
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- ISOFIX on front passenger and rear outer seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Jack and tool kit
- Perforated leather gearknob
- Retractable luggage cover
- Split fold rear seat
- Storage compartment and 12V socket
- Under floor storage in luggage area
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1395 cc|
|MPG (urban)||42.0 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||55.0 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||50.0 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||6.7 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||5.1 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||5.6 l/100 km|
|CO2 emissions||131 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.